Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi unveiled on January 15 its flagship device the 5.7-inch Mi Note.
The large screen Mi Note features incredible craftsmanship, such as curved Gorilla Glass 3 on the front and rear, high-end specs, and a price of only ¥2299 in China (price in the Philippines will be announced during the local launch).
Apart from curved Gorilla Glass 3, the Mi Note features a thickness of only 6.95mm, an aluminum frame, and comes with a 13-megapixel camera with a 6-element lens and f2.0 aperture, with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).
Mi Note is also equipped with a new Hi-Fi audio system, which supports lossless playback and lets you enjoy your music with pristine sound and clearer detail.
Xiaomi also announced the Mi Note Pro, which comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 4GB RAM and a 2K display, and will be retailing for only ¥3299.
Mi Note Specs:
– 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
– 5.7” Sharp/JDI Full HD display (95% NTSC, 1400:1 contrast ratio)
– Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
– Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
– Sony 13MP camera f/2.0, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
– 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels
– Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
– 3000mAh 4.4V lithium-ion battery, Quick Charge 2.0
Mi Note Pro:
– 2560x1440p 2K Sharp/JDI screen, PPI 515
– 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 8-core processor, Adreno 430 GPU
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, faster than LPDDR3 by 1.7 times
– 64GB eMMC 5.0 ROM
– Supports LTE CAT 9 with download speed up to 450Mbps
Mi Note will be available in Xiaomi’s international markets in Q2 2015. Local prices and availability will be announced closer to each market’s launch date.