Meet another ZenFone, the most affordable one. ASUS has released a five-inch display ZenFone Go, which, along with the new ZenFones, packs looks and features including PixelMaster camera.
Though smaller in size than its bigger brothers, the ZenFone Go also shares the same form factor and is already loaded with the latest Android Lollipop 5.1. And it only costs P5,995.
Here are the key specs of the ZenFone Go:
- 5-inch IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 8MP PixelMaster main camera with industry-leading low-light performance
The main PixelMaster camera has a 8MP, f/2.0 lens to capture stunning photos. PixelMaster’s industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400%-brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.
- PixelMaster main camera also has Backlight (HDR) mode to let users capture vivid, evenly-exposed photos in challenging backlit scenes such as sunset portraits
- ZenFone Go’s ZenUI Camera apps include: Time Rewind that snaps even before the shutter button is pressed and Depth of Field to create stunning miniature-world effects.
- High-capacity battery (2070 mAh Li-Po battery)
- 1.3GHz quad core processor for superior everyday performance (Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- Dual SIM (micro SIM)
- ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, controlled by the intuitive ASUS AudioWizard with ICEpower technology