Another ZenFone variant the ZenFone C (ZC4551CG) will be available in the Philippines starting next week, announced ASUS Philippines.
The ZenFone C is a compact, stylish and value-for-money smartphone that features a vivid 4.5-inch display and a 5MP PixelMaster main camera that performs well in low-light condition.
The newest member of the original ZenFone generation also boasts of a high-capacity battery that promises almost 30 hours of 3G talk time and over 10 days on standby.
The dual-SIM capable ZenFone C is fitted with 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 processor, a multicore powerhouse with quad-thread hyper threading technology. Other features of the smartphone include the exclusive ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, controlled by the intuitive ASUS AudioWizard with ICEpower technology for mobile-audio experiences that sound great in any surroundings.
The ZenFone C is equipped for superb everyday photography and fun selfies, with its two built-in cameras. The main PixelMaster camera has a 5MP, f/2.0 lens to capture stunning photos. PixelMaster’s industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400%-brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash — something not previously possible with a 5MP camera.
The ZenFone C’s PixelMaster main camera also has Backlight (HDR) mode to let users capture vivid, evenly-exposed photos in challenging backlit scenes such as sunset portraits. By using pixel-enhancing technology to increase contrast by up to 400%, Backlight (HDR) mode ensures that foreground subjects stand out clearly and are free of shadows.
ZenFone C’s ZenUI Camera app also includes loads of powerful features to help users capture the very best photographs and selfies, including Time Rewind that snaps even before the shutter button is pressed and Depth of Field to create stunning miniature-world effects.
ZenFone C (ZC451CG) will be available next week in all authorized re-sellers nationwide for only P4,595
- ASUS ZenFone C (ZC451CG)
- Processor 1.2GHz Intel® Atom™ Z2520
- Operating system Android™ 4.4 (KitKat) with ASUS ZenUI
- Display 4.5-inch LED-backlit TFT with 854 x 480 (FWVGA) resolution
- PixelMaster cameras
- Rear: 5MP, f/2.0-aperture auto-focus lens with LED flash
- Front: 0.3MP
- PixelMaster features include Low Light mode, Backlight (HDR) mode, Beautification mode and Manual (professional settings) mode
- Network standards GSM 850/900/1800/1900; UMTS 850/900/1900/2100;
- DC-HSDPA (download/upload): 42.2/5.76Mbit/s
- Memory and storage 8GB ROM, ASUS WebStorage 5GB (lifetime) 1GB RAM
- Micro SD card support, up to 64GB
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- Connectors 3.5mm audio jack, dual SIM (dual active), micro USB
- Location sensors GPS, GLONASS
- Other sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Removable 2100mAh lithium-ion
- Colors Black, white and red
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 136.5 x 67 x 10.9~6.2mm
- Weight 149g