The new Fujifilm X- M1 is the latest compact interchangeable camera model from Fujifilm that offers a distinct set of designs different from previous Fujifilm X-system models like the X-Pro1 and X-E1.
It is equipped with an APS-C 16 megapixel X-Trans CMOS sensor and EXR Processor II, allowing the camera to capture high quality images with clarity, exhibit superior low-noise performance, and perform in any low lighting conditions
The Fujifilm X-M1 is fitted with a 3-inch tilting rear and a 920K-dot TFT color LCD screen display, which can be tilted up or down, giving the user the ability to frame and shoot over a crowd or capture a different perspective from the ground up.
This camera offers a simple “One Handed” Operation” feature, wherein all dials and buttons are arranged on the right of the LCD for easy and direct control at your fingertips.
Another feature is the “Wireless Image transfer,” allowing for instant sharing of photos via mobile devices.
Though this camera is compact and light, it can deliver an uncompromising image resolution rivaling that of its bulky DSLR cousins.
With its classic lines and look, the camera somehow makes an irresistible prodding that you take it with you wherever you go, motivating you to get out there and seize every moment.
- Number of Effective Pixels 16.3 million pixels
- Sensor 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS with primary color filter
- Storage Media SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Sensitivity AUTO / Equivalent to ISO200 – 6400 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- Extended output sensitivity: equivalent to ISO100 / 12800 / 25600
- Exposure Control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Exposure Mode Programmed AE / Shutter priority AE / Aperture priority AE / Manual exposure
- Exposure Compensation -2.0EV – +2.0EV, 1/3EV steps
- Image Stabilizer Supported with OIS type lens
- Face Detection Yes
- Shutter speed Advanced SR AUTO mode: 1/4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- All other modes: 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- Bulb: max. 60 min.
- Synchronized shutter speed for flash: 1/180 sec. or slower
- Continuous Shooting Approx. 5.6 fps (JPEG: max. 30 frames, RAW / RAW+JPEG: max. 10 frames)
- Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG: max. 50 frames, RAW / RAW+JPEG: max. 10 frames) for SD card for class 10 or higher
- White Balance Auto / Custom / Preset (Fine / Shade / Fluorescent light (Daylight) / Fluorescent light (Warm White) / Fluorescent light (Cool White) / Incandescent light)
- Flash Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
- Guide number: Approx. 7 (ISO200•m)
- Hot Shoe YES (dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- LCD Monitor 3.0-inch, Aspect ratio 3:2, Approx. 920K-dot Tilt type TFT color LCD monitor (Approx. 100% coverage)
- File Format Still image JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2 / RAW (RAF format) / RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie File Format: MOV
- Movie Video Compression: H.264
- Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
- Movie Recording 1920 x 1080 30p,
- Continuous recording: up to approx. 14 min. 1280 x 720 30p
- Continuous recording: up to approx. 27 min.
- Mode Dial Advanced SR AUTO / P / S / A / M / C / Portrait / Landscape / Sport / SP / Adv. / AUTO
- Film Simulation Mode PROVIA (STANDARD) / Velvia (VIVID) / ASTIA (SOFT) / MONOCHROME / SEPIA
- Advanced Filter Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Other Photography function: Auto Red-eye Removal, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Multiple exposure, Depth of Field display, Histogram display, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Monitor Sunlight mode, Focus Peak Highlight, Date stamp, Fn button setting
- Wireless Transmitter Standard – IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode – Infrastructure
- Wireless Functions: Geo tagging setup, Image transfer (Individual image / Selected multiple images), View & Obtain Images, PC Autosave
- Dimension 116.9mm (W) x 66.5mm (H) x 39.0mm (D) / 4.6 in. (W) x 2.6 in. (H) x 1.5 in. (D) (Minimum depth: 32.1mm / 1.3 in.)
- Weight Approx. 330g / 11.6 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 280g / 9.9 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Battery life for Approx. 350 frames (with XF35mmF1.4 R lens)
- Still images
- Accessories included Li-ion Battery NP-W126
- Battery Charger BC-W126
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- CD-ROM (Viewer software, RAW File Converter etc,
- Owner’s manual