The Fujifilm X20 is the latest compact digital camera from Fujifilm that delivers high quality images comparable to images produced by high-end DSLR.
The physical design of the X20 is similar to its predecessor the X10 but it features a new set of improvements.
It is now fitted with a new 12 megapixel 2/3 type ‘X-Trans CMOS’ sensor, which utilizes pixel distribution and signal processing technology for sharp images and better capability for low-light situation.
The X20 is fitted with a Lens Modulation Optimizer filter processor that modulates the data signals from the different characteristics of lenses (e.g. focal length and aperture) through the sensor and then image processor to resolve diffraction.
It also features a new ‘Advanced Optical Viewfinder’ which is composed of high performance optical elements and a real-image optical zoom viewfinder that delivers 85% coverage and a 20° horizontal field of view with optical clarity.
It is also now fitted with a Digital Trans Panel, an ultra-thin LCD panel which provides a bright and clear display and important shooting information such as the focus area, shutter speed, aperture allowing you to compose shot without taking your eye off from the viewfinder.
The Fujifilm X20 is equipped with the new EXR II image processing engine which uses a new signal processing circuit for faster processing speed and increased shooting performance. The X20 can shoot continuously at up to 12 frames per second (fps) and record Full HD 1080 pixels video at 60 frames per second (fps). Its predecessor was limited to 10fps and 1080p at 30fps. These improvements are similar to those seen in the X100S.
This camera provides the highest image quality and speed so that users can take the best photos under any conditions.
In addition, the retro look with a very pretty silver-and-black and all black finish and a sturdy die-cast magnesium alloy body construction is the perfect camera for everyday shutterbugs who are always on the go.
Fujifilm X20 key features
• 12MP 2/3″-type X-Trans CMOS sensor
• On-chip phase detection autofocus
• EXR Processor II
• ‘Advanced Optical Viewfinder’ with exposure information overlay
• 28-112mm equivalent, F2.0-2.8 lens with optical image stabilization
• Manual zoom ring and lens retraction mechanism
• Full manual control, RAW format recording
• 3″ 460k dot LCD
• Full HD 1080/60fps movie recording (36Mbps bitrate)
• Built-in stereo microphones, optional MIC-ST1 external microphone
• Film simulation modes for different colour and monochrome ‘looks’
• In-camera RAW conversion with all processing parameters adjustable
• ‘Advanced Filters’ image-processing controls, previewed live on-screen
• Focus peaking display for manual focus using the rear LCD
• Lens Modulation Optimizer for compensation of aberrations
Fujifilm X20 for shutterbugs who are always on the go
April 14, 20132013-04-14T11:21:13+08:002013-04-14T11:22:18+08:00 No Comments