Huawei Mate 8, a recently launched flagship from the Chinese global brand, now comes in deep mocha brown color to cater to style-conscious consumers looking for smartphones that suit their discriminating taste.
“This is the first time we introduce Mocha Brown to smartphone,” said Peter Tong, Huawei Consumer Business Group President for South Pacific Region. “Nobody has this, together with the gold lens ring.”
The elegant looking Huawei Mate 8 in mocha brown is now available in the Philippines and carries a suggested retail price of P32,990. Consumers can avail of 0% interest rate for installment purchases in selected Huawei Branded Shops and authorized retail outlets.
Huawei Mate 8 is the smart phone that caters to productivity-driven individuals, helping them achieve business results at the palm of their hands. It boasts of significantly enhanced power, efficiency, and incredible battery life.
As a Huawei flagship, the Mate 8 has these key features:
- High performance hardware that delivers power efficiency and an advanced six-layer thermal mechanics. The latter allows higher heat dissipation leading to excellent holding experience and lower power consumption.
- Split-screen mode that enables multitasking between apps.
- Fingerprint security with enhanced protection technology including a new sensor design that increases the unlock speed by 100%.
- Faster focusing, higher clarity, more accurate color shading, and an 8-MP front camera with a beauty algorithm are courtesy of a first proprietary image sense processor
- Dual-SIM phone, best for business travelers and wanderlusts.
- Refined, elegant design that highlights its beautiful 6-inch high contrast display. With its 2.5D curved diamond cut glass and aerospace grade aluminum metal, the new Mate 8 seamlessly provides you a sleek blend of beauty and practicality.
To know more about Huawei Mate 8 and other Huawei Devices available in the Philippines, you may visit Facebook.com/HuaweiDevicePH